Wednesday, March 21, 2012

MORE!

We got more snow. 8" in the backyard and 10" in the front yard!

It never stopped snowing the whole day and 1/2 the night. The next morning, there was snow snow snow. I love the look of the trees with no leaves.





There was one thing that made me laugh. Jim was parked in the garage. When he was leaving for work, he backed out about 10 feet and high centered his car. Here he is digging it out. Then he went to drive the truck, which was parked outdoors and the door was frozen shut. I had to take my blow dryer and run it along the seal of the door. Finally Jim got to work about an hour and 1/2 late. It was all kind of a pain, but so beautiful. Kevin and I took shovels and lowered the snow, so I could get to work. By the time I got home the neighbor had taken his Bobcat and cleared our whole road, yaaa for Todd.



1 comment:

JSC said...

You got some amazing pictures of the spring snowstorm 2012. I made a snowman with Gunner and hope to post it to my blog soon! Happy Spring!